Skip to content
THE PERFECT GIN AND TONIC
- Add ice cubes in a large goblet glass until the cubes almost reach the top.
- Next, add 35.5ml Kinsale Gin, then the tonic water.
- Then one tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice and stir thoroughly.
- Serve immediately, following a simple garnish of a lime wedge.
- Special Note: Try using ice cubes made with tonic water. Fill tray and allow for a couple of hours to freeze.
- If the tray is covered well, the cubes will remain fresh-tasting in the freezer for at least a few weeks.
Kinsale Gin Cocktail
- Add 50ml of Kinsale gin, 50ml of fresh apple juice, 20ml lime juice and15ml Elderflower Cordial.
- Top with about 15ml Creme de cassis and ice.
- Garnish with lime slice.
KINSALE GIN AND TONIC
- Add Blueberries and plenty of ice to a glass.
- Pour over Kinsale Gin.
- Add premium tonic.
- Garnish with a lemon slice.